วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

The desires of a girl named Belle:)

nichotina: © Photo: Nicola De Luigi Facebook...



nichotina:

© Photo: Nicola De Luigi

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nicola.deluigi

A little tongue sucking is always fun….and oh so HOT!!! :)



A little tongue sucking is always fun….and oh so HOT!!! :)

Photo



Photo



why-am-i-doingthis:  



why-am-i-doingthis:

 

fucklikeagod: Need Nothing like a little team work:) 



fucklikeagod:

Need

Nothing like a little team work:) 

Photo



The Office Fantasy….One day….oh one day… I do...



The Office Fantasy….One day….oh one day… I do hope to have something like this happen!  :) hehehe

girlintheredbra: let me taste how wet you've made me, cowboy



girlintheredbra:

let me taste how wet you've made me, cowboy

haughtyspirit: My eyes open wideLike two crazed...



haughtyspirit:

My eyes open wide
Like two crazed moons
Salivating
I hunger like the wolf
As my tongue ravages
Plunders
Slamdances
Down under
She barks at the moon
As she dances insane
Crazy as the loon
Mad with lust
As she claws the skin right off
My back
Howling deep into the night's
Silent asylum

Photo



mslusciouslips: Gggrrr. Like a tigress. He is toast! Only one...



mslusciouslips:

Gggrrr. Like a tigress. He is toast! Only one thing on her mind, live to please. Love to please x

why-am-i-doingthis:   Dancing on the coffee table…..yes...



why-am-i-doingthis:

 

Dancing on the coffee table…..yes that very well could happen this evening:) hehehehe:)  

Photo



i-will-call-you-sir On a table….blindfolded…..and...



i-will-call-you-sir

On a table….blindfolded…..and having your panties pulled off…..now that to me looks like the beginnings to a fun and exciting evening ! 

Photo



Please please kiss me right there!!   Oh heck on second...



Please please kiss me right there!!   Oh heck on second thought….just kiss me everywhere!! :) 

Photo





mytrainedwhore: (via TumbleOn)



mytrainedwhore:

(via TumbleOn)

aladythatkneels: …enveloped in Your embrace…Your sensuous...



aladythatkneels:

…enveloped in Your embrace…Your sensuous kisses on my shoulder…You pressed up against me as Your hand gliding over my hip pulls me closer still…You Sir…make me melt and so so very wet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น