วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

{exposing my inner monolouge}

trading-shots-of-dirty-scotch: Billie Piper



trading-shots-of-dirty-scotch:

Billie Piper

Photo



planetassbutts: THERE ARE NO SUPERHEROES THERE ARE NO TIMELORDS NO HOBBITS OR WIZARDS ANGELS AND...

planetassbutts:

THERE ARE NO SUPERHEROES

THERE ARE NO TIMELORDS

NO HOBBITS

OR WIZARDS

ANGELS AND DEMONS AREN'T REAL

IT'S JUST US

BORING ASS HUMANS WHO CAN'T DO SHIT

EXCEPT TELL REALLY GOOD STORIES

Photo







Photo













read-travel-coffee: Sometimes I just miss these four so, so...



read-travel-coffee:

Sometimes I just miss these four so, so much. 

majortvjunkie: thebluecoffeedog: rosecoveredtardis: consultingsuperhusbands: 221-believe: you-ca...

majortvjunkie:

thebluecoffeedog:

rosecoveredtardis:

consultingsuperhusbands:

221-believe:

you-cant-stop-the-moriparty:

chainsawpunk:

majortvjunkie:

majortvjunkie:

majortvjunkie:

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very very extraordinary

Egg

Stir

Min

ATE

image

image

what the hell happened

lizthefangirl: kunaiyouki: yeeitsanne: Today the absolutely...



lizthefangirl:

kunaiyouki:

yeeitsanne:

Today the absolutely best thing happened. My friend, who was in a coma for almost 11 months, woke up. I was in the middle of my exam when I got the voice mail "Tamara, come to the hospital, it's really important." My mother was talking really weird so my first thought was the worst happened, but on the contrary - today is the best day of my life. I ran to the hospital and there she was, waiting for me. Wide awake. She started to react to her new medication and she simply woke up! I didn't know it would happen so fast. I still can't believe it. :) Here's a story I'd like to share. A few months ago I was reading her paper towns and on the part when Ben pees in a bottle she was kind of smiling. After that, reading paper towns became our thing, it was really nice to see her 'react' somehow. I read it probably 15-20 times and never got tired of it. The first thing she said to me today was "could you read me paper towns one last time please?" and that's when I knew that all of this time she could hear me. I'm still half sobbing but I'm so happy words can't explain. John is my favorite author since I can remember, but today he became even more dear to my heart. This book has a whole new meaning for me now. Thank you John!!! :)

This needs to be spread around so john green sees this.

oh my goodness fIND THE THING J OHN

alphalewolf: Chris Evans was cast as both The Human Torch and...





alphalewolf:

Chris Evans was cast as both The Human Torch and Captain America because of reasons.

always4evrnerdy: fandomacepilot: prongsmydeer: Plot twist: The next companion is a normal...

always4evrnerdy:

fandomacepilot:

prongsmydeer:

Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they're wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don't need to be a mystery to be remarkable. 

Even bigger plot twist: The next companion also isn't in love with the Doctor or vice versa.

didnt yall just describe donna

Just a temp from Chiswik.

imperialdalek: This one wins.





imperialdalek:

This one wins.

ravedanceninja: mostlyjudson: sassy-spoon: nerdbird: Google is definitely a woman, it starts...

ravedanceninja:

mostlyjudson:

sassy-spoon:

nerdbird:

Google is definitely a woman, it starts suggesting things before you can even finish your sentence.

That must mean Bing is a man, tries to think it's superior and does a horrible job with pleasing its user.

oh damn.

image

kaliande: SIGNAL BOOST if you guys see that link going around that says you can read 50 shades of...

kaliande:

SIGNAL BOOST

if you guys see that link going around that says you can read 50 shades of grey for free

DON'T CLICK IT

it will bring you to a site where you can read 50 shades of grey for free

timetravelandrocketpoweredapes: Avenger Time by Marco...



timetravelandrocketpoweredapes:

Avenger Time by Marco D'Alfonso

Photo





Photo



send-hazel-and-cha-cha:

send-hazel-and-cha-cha:

Photo







samandriel: I don't know how other people handle spiders but…





samandriel:

I don't know how other people handle spiders but…

Except that implies in this big grand scheme of Gods and Devils...



Except that implies in this big grand scheme of Gods and Devils that she's just a victim. But I've seen a lot of this universe. I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demi-gods and would-be gods, and out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น